Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Angelina Jolie Can't Bathe Themselves

As a celebrity, may be quite common when a Angelina Jolie had a difficult time for myself. But it turns out, when in any house Jolie admitted losing personal time. What are the reasons?

Apparently, housing conditions are so crowded with 6 children made Jolie can never own. In fact, most private sessions, the bath and soak in the bathtub, could not do alone.


"I try to shower and enjoy their own sessions and soak it all go suddenly barged inside. Finally I gave up. I was shocked because I'm the type of person who likes to be alone," says lover Brad Pitt, father of 6 children this.
Though slightly annoyed, but Jolie admitted 'noise' is what makes it comfortable to be home. "But I also had no idea how I would feel happy surrounded by all these people in my family. It's okay. I feel comfortable," he concluded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment